Hot off the Press
Accepted Titles (October 17, 2020, Saturday 11.20 am - 1.00 pm)
- A Psychologically Inspired Fuzzy Cognitive Deep Learning Framework to Predict Crowd Behavior (Elizabeth B Varghese, Indian Institution of Information Technology and Management- Kerala)
- E-CRUSE: Energy-Based Throughput Analysis for Cluster-Based RF Shallow Underwater Communication (Hrishikesh Venkataraman and Pavan Ganesh, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City)
- Enabling Hardware Performance Counters for Microkernel-Based Virtualization on Embedded Systems (Deepa Mathew, Cochin University of Science and Technology)
- A Psychology-Inspired Trust Model for Emergency Message Transmission on the Internet of Vehicles (Fabi A K, Indian Institution of Information Technology and Management- Kerala)
- Dynamic Budget Total need Based Resource Reservation Technique (Madhavi Devi B, JNTUK)
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Preterm Infants (Siva Kumar R, College of Engineering Trivandrum)
- An Evaluation of Feature Encoding Techniques for Non-Rigid and Rigid 3D Point Cloud Retrieval (Shankar Gangisetty, KLE Technological University)
- Classification of Diabetic Retinopathy using Residual neural network (Priyadharsini C, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai)
- Soft-error reliable architecture for future microprocessors (Shoba Gopalakrishnan, Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science)
CoCoNet'20: Call for Hot off the Press
The Hot Off the Press track offers authors of recent papers, the opportunity to present their work to the CoCoNet/ACN community, by giving a short talk (15 minutes) on the
third fourth day of the conference ( October 16, 2020, Friday 4.00 pm). (October 17, 2020, Saturday 11.20 am - 1.00 pm ).
We invite researchers to submit summaries of their own work recently published in top-tier conferences and journals as a PPT (12-15 slides) via the Google Form (PPT, PPTX or PDF). The papers must have appeared in a well-respected journal or conference proceedings. For journal publications, it suffices that the paper is finally accepted and available on the publisher’s webpage. The core of the paper must not have been presented at the previous editions of CoCoNet/ACN before. Contributions are selected based on their scientific quality and their relevance to the community. The details of the published paper MUST BE cited on the first slide itself.
The submission deadline is October 7, 2020, and the notification of acceptance is October 8, 2020. A certificate (e-certificate) of presentation will be issued. No separate registration is required for the registered authors of CoCoNet'20/ACN’20 and previous editions.
For more information, write to email@example.com