Hot off the Press
CoCoNet'23: Call for Hot off the Press (Hybrid Mode)
The 'Hot Off the Press' track provides authors of recent papers with the opportunity to present their work to the CoCoNet/ACN community through a short talk (15 minutes) on the third day of the conference (December 20, 2023).
We invite researchers to submit summaries of their recently published work in top-tier conferences and journals as a PowerPoint presentation (12–15 slides) (PPT, PPTX, or PDF). Submitted papers must have been published in a well-respected journal or conference proceedings (only regular papers). For journal publications, it suffices that the paper is finally accepted and available on the publisher’s webpage. The core content of the paper should not have been presented at previous editions of CoCoNet/ACN. Contributions will be selected based on their scientific quality and relevance to the community. Please ensure that the details of the published paper are cited on the first slide.
The submission deadline is December 02, 2023, and the notification of acceptance is December 05, 2023. A certificate of presentation will be issued. No separate registration is required for the registered authors of CoCoNet'23/ACN’23 and previous editions.
For more information, write to email@example.com
CoCoNet'20: Accepted Titles
- A Psychologically Inspired Fuzzy Cognitive Deep Learning Framework to Predict Crowd Behavior (Elizabeth B Varghese, Indian Institution of Information Technology and Management- Kerala)
- E-CRUSE: Energy-Based Throughput Analysis for Cluster-Based RF Shallow Underwater Communication (Hrishikesh Venkataraman and Pavan Ganesh, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Sri City)
- Enabling Hardware Performance Counters for Microkernel-Based Virtualization on Embedded Systems (Deepa Mathew, Cochin University of Science and Technology)
- A Psychology-Inspired Trust Model for Emergency Message Transmission on the Internet of Vehicles (Fabi A K, Indian Institution of Information Technology and Management- Kerala)
- Dynamic Budget Total Need-Based Resource Reservation Technique (Madhavi Devi B, JNTUK)
- Computer-Aided Diagnosis of Retinopathy of Prematurity in Preterm Infants (Siva Kumar R, College of Engineering Trivandrum)
- An Evaluation of Feature Encoding Techniques for Non-Rigid and Rigid 3D Point Cloud Retrieval (Shankar Gangisetty, KLE Technological University)
- Classification of Diabetic Retinopathy using Residual neural network (Priyadharsini C, Vellore Institute of Technology, Chennai)
- Soft-error reliable architecture for future microprocessors (Shoba Gopalakrishnan, Muthoot Institute of Technology & Science)